New Rides/Attractions for 2006

All about the rides at Marriott's GREAT AMERICA and post-Marriott rides, too
imdaman
Willard's Whizzer

Post by imdaman »

Hey Steven, nice pics of the survivor ride! Did you happen to grab that visor that was found?
steven
Site Admin

Post by steven »

Thanks, imdaman!

Surprisingly, I left the visor there! It was just too muddy to pick up. I'm still amazed at the find, especially since I had just spoken to a former Marriott's Alfredo by phone the day before. Coincidence?

Steven
imdaman
Willard's Whizzer

Post by imdaman »

Hopefully the visor stayed there in the mud, where it can be covered and discovered in the future :D
redfishpaw
Tidal Wave

Post by redfishpaw »

Nice pics, Thanks Steven. It'll be fun to see that ride in action.
redfishpaw
Tidal Wave

Post by redfishpaw »

This page has a video of the Zamperla Disk'ò Coaster prototype running

:arrow: http://www.parksmania.it/index.php?modu ... s&nid=1253
that_guy
Tidal Wave

Post by that_guy »

m_force_4_ever wrote:new for 2006 at SFGAm will be a ???? and who knows with PGA, they did put a sign up in front of demon (as far as my understanding goes) stating there is a new attraction for 2006...nacho stand? :lol:

[I edited this 'cause SFGAm hasn't announced anything yet, as far as I know. Thanks for your understanding! -- Steven]
Oh Yeah I forgot about this new attraction, it has to have been the funniest coverup yet!, PGA kept their word and put a souvineer trailer in the place of the old props, too bad I didn't take a pic of it...
The rides are GREAT, the shows are GREAT, the fun is GREAT, at Marriott's Great America! REMEMBER Marriott's GREAT AMERICA, REMEMBER Marriott's GREAT AMERICA!