Most Sickening Ride

All about the rides at Marriott's GREAT AMERICA and post-Marriott rides, too
dpxtreme
Tidal Wave

Post by dpxtreme »

missedthemarriotera wrote:hmmm... i guess maybe im probably the stongest stomache here... i had never felt a slight bit sick after riding a ride...( i road giant drop 6 times in a row) but maybe when i get older it will cacth up to me (im only 11) so yea... but one time when i was younger i got sick on the bee ride... lol
Trust me, it will change. I'm only 18, and I used to be able to go on any ride, no matter what it did, right after I ate. Now, I either have to wait until I digest, or just skip it entirely. The only ride that I can't really handle anymore regardless if I ate right before or not is Centrifuge (Fiddler's Fling). I could handle going upside down, like on Orbit, but Centrifuge would kill me.
missedthemarriotera
Yankee Clipper

Post by missedthemarriotera »

lol... i am confussed on how you could get sick on fiddler's fling... its not my favorite ride... but i could fall asleep on it... i never went on vertacle velocity, because i was either always to short, or was with my shorter friends... but i bet i would get sick on that, i get sick on anything that my butt lifts out of the seat, or if my back is not against something... but its not that bad
ahahaha
Demonlover13
Tidal Wave

Post by Demonlover13 »

People that have severe motion sickness could really be affected by a ride like Fiddler's Fling.
I need a great day this year, or 2, or 30!
Glorfindel7
Tidal Wave

Post by Glorfindel7 »

Hmm.. Fiddler's Fling.... I think the part that makes me sick is riding with someone only to have them slam into me but the worst part is attempting to pull off me only to slam into me again .... ouch :(
Demonlover13
Tidal Wave

Post by Demonlover13 »

^I never ride it with another person. Too painful.
missedthemarriotera
Yankee Clipper

three of my friends are gonna go to great america this weekend because i got my 2009 pass or w/e and it came with the free friend coupon things... we are gonna all go in one cart on fiddler's fling, i have to go on the outside caise im the tallest... lol, wonder how it's gonna turn out!! :shock:
ahahaha
Demonlover13
Tidal Wave

Post by Demonlover13 »

Unless you're really small, they won't let you go with 3 people.
missedthemarriotera
Yankee Clipper

i never went with anyone before, except one time when i was like 6 i went on the outside... how bad does it hurt?
Last edited by missedthemarriotera on Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ahahaha
TripplePlay93
Yankee Clipper

Post by TripplePlay93 »

I have only ridden it alone, but I love it!
Great America, My dream come true

Save Great America Raceway.
missedthemarriotera
Yankee Clipper

ohhh... hmmm... i guess i will find out on saturday... :?
ahahaha
Demonlover13
Tidal Wave

Post by Demonlover13 »

missedthemarriotera wrote:yea.. we are all really skinny i suppose... i never went with anyone before, except one time when i was like 6 i went on the outside... how bad does it hurt?
Depends who's sitting next to you!
missedthemarriotera
Yankee Clipper

lol... cant wait to fnd out :evil:
ahahaha
yankee Clipper91
Willard's Whizzer

Post by yankee Clipper91 »

Not me but the only most sickning ride would be fiddler's fling. The only reason why is that is the only ride that I have see people puke on.
RIP Sky Whirl (1976-2000)
missedthemarriotera
Yankee Clipper

we didnt end up going on it because it wasnt running that day :x but now i would have to say, my most sickening ride is giant drop, although i still love it :wink:
ahahaha
gasc1990s
Gulf Coaster

Post by gasc1990s »

I used to be able to handle spinning rides but now almost all spinning rides make me sick. I felt sick after I rode the Triple Play at Santa Clara. A combination of Survivor,Sponge Bob Boat Mobiles,& the Beserker made me feel sick. I used to go on Delerium,Centrifuge,& Endavor. I can't even go on the Celebration Swings & Flying Eagles. But I do fine on the Disney Tea Cups & Rocket Jets & I go on any roller coaster just not the spinning ones like Tony Hawk.