Full List of Rides

All about the rides at Marriott's GREAT AMERICA and post-Marriott rides, too
sfgam
Gulf Coaster

Full List of Rides

Post by sfgam »

Does anyone have a list of every ride that was ever at the gurnee park?
Demonlover13
Tidal Wave

Re: Full List of Rides

Post by Demonlover13 »

I'll do my best! (This is all from memory so look on the wikipedia page if I missed any)
Carousel Plaza: Columbia Carousel, Sky Trek Tower, Space Shuttle America
Hometown Square: Triple Play, Willard's Whizzer, Hometown Fun machine, Great America Scenic Railway, The Orbit (Later Location) various kiddie rides in Hometown Park.
County Fair: Turn of the Century/Demon, Ameri-go-round, Hay Baler, Hilltopper, Bottums Up, The American Eagle, Barney Oldfield Speedway, Deja Vu, Big Top, Splashwater Falls, Sky Whirl, Buccaneer Battle, Daredevil Dive, Iron Wolf, Z-Force, Fiddler's Fling, Great America Scenic Railway, Eagle's Flight, Whirligig (Original location) mini ferris wheel?.
Southwest Territory: Raging Bull, Viper, Trailblazer, Chubasco, Giant Drop, Ricochet, (Relocated and renamed) Rolling Thunder, River Rocker
Yukon Territory: Saskatchewan Scrambler, (Moved and renamed Hometown Fun machine) Logger's Run, Yukon Yahoo, various kiddie rides
Yankee Harbor: Yankee Clipper, Davy Jones' Dinghies, The Lobster, Whirligig, (Later location) Batman: The Ride, Buzzy Bees, Vertical Velocity, The Tidal Wave
Orleans Place: (Includes Mardi Gras rides of today) Orleans Orbit, (Original Location) Delta Flyer, Southern Cross, Traffique Jam, Roaring Rapids, Shockwave, Cajun Cliffhanger, King Chaos, Ragin' Cajun, Jester's Wild Ride, Power Dive, The Edge, Rue Le Dodge, The Gulf Coaster, Superman: Ultimate Flight, The Dark Knight Coaster.
PHEW!
I need a great day this year, or 2, or 30!