Polls question

Your questions and suggestions related to the GREATAMERICAparks.com site are welcome here. Information about site updates or changes will also be posted here.
Demondude102110
Gulf Coaster

Polls question

Post by Demondude102110 »

I know that I am really a dork for not knowing this but I have 2 questions about polls. They are:
1. How do turn a post into a poll?
2. How do you vote in a poll.
Please post if you know the answer.
Demon rules!
Tanya
Willard's Whizzer

Post by Tanya »

How do I create a poll?
Creating a poll is easy -- when you post a new topic (or edit the first post of a topic, if you have permission) you should see a Add Poll form below the main posting box. If you cannot see this then you probably do not have rights to create polls. You should enter a title for the poll and then at least two options -- to set an option type in the poll question and click the Add option button. You can also set a time limit for the poll, 0 being an infinite amount. There will be a limit to the number of options you can list, which is set by the board administrator
Demondude102110
Gulf Coaster

Thanks Tanya :D
Demon rules!
steven
Site Admin

Post by steven »

Actually, I haven't been too crazy about polls on forums. I thought that I had them disabled here from the beginning, but I didn't. I have them turned off for now. Meanwhile, if there's a poll that you really want posted, send me a PM.

Steven
Demondude102110
Gulf Coaster

Thanks Steven!
Demon rules!