On the way to work...

General discussion about Marriott's GREAT AMERICA
jonrev
Tidal Wave

Post by jonrev »

ttd rox wrote:I can't seem to view the pics, it's just a big red X in the boxes. The Triple Play in Gurnee actually was taken apart in 2006 or 2007 (can't really remember) but it was put back together in 2007 and is still operating. It's a really fun ride!
The photos were taken about three years ago, so it could be anything, and there was already a huge discussion about Gurnee's TP in 2006.

Rant Warning!!
Now that we've gotten completely off subject, I should say that it really was not worth resurrecting this dead of a topic.

Hate to say this but GREAT AMERICA parks is starting to turn into how SFGAmWorld was a month or so ago, with all the conversational posts at least...
Last edited by jonrev on Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gurnee Ride Op - 2007
that_guy
Tidal Wave

Post by that_guy »

I can't believe how long ago that was, I wish we knew what happened to the Triple Play. ^I don't see whats wrong with posting here- the more posts the more alive this place seems :D.
The rides are GREAT, the shows are GREAT, the fun is GREAT, at Marriott's Great America! REMEMBER Marriott's GREAT AMERICA, REMEMBER Marriott's GREAT AMERICA!
jonrev
Tidal Wave

Post by jonrev »

It's good to see more posting here, yes, but it's irritating having to sift through a bunch of conversational "chat-room" posts before I find anything worth reading.
Gurnee Ride Op - 2007
Demonlover13
Tidal Wave

Post by Demonlover13 »

Jon, is there a trick to riding the Orbit so you don't have to get banged around?
I need a great day this year, or 2, or 30!
jonrev
Tidal Wave

Post by jonrev »

I've never had a problem with being "banged around" on Orbit so I can't help you there.
Gurnee Ride Op - 2007
Demonlover13
Tidal Wave

Post by Demonlover13 »

o. well I always get banged around
Glorfindel7
Tidal Wave

Post by Glorfindel7 »

I never get banged around either... In fact until a few months ago I was almost too big for the car :D
Demonlover13
Tidal Wave

Post by Demonlover13 »

Well I'm small. lol
My mom was also complaining saying how the enterprise at Coney Island was so much smoother. I have to agree but I'm sure there's a way to avoid it.