30th Anniversary Survey

General discussion about Marriott's GREAT AMERICA
UAORDStew
Gulf Coaster

30th Anniversary Survey

Post by UAORDStew »

With this upcoming season being the 30th Anniversary for the parks.......what would be YOUR best 30th idea?? Bring back the old logo?? Have Bugs back in his "original" park costume? Bring back Nemo and Neptune in the Wilderness Theatre??? Do a show in the Music Hall retrospecting all the past shows? Or do something completely new?? Now...let's not get way crazy on the new stuff!! LOL!! Adding new attractions/rides/venues would obviously be way out of the realm of this fun survey!! LOL!!!

What are your idea(s)??? Let's hear some fun ones!!
that_guy
Tidal Wave

Post by that_guy »

BRING BACK THE WHIZZER!!!!!!!!! DOWN WITH EXTREME SKYFLIER!!!!!!!!(lol, sorry, impossible yes, but good idea none the less :D )
redfishpaw
Tidal Wave

Post by redfishpaw »

that_guy wrote:BRING BACK THE WHIZZER!!!!!!!!! DOWN WITH EXTREME SKYFLIER!!!!!!!!(lol, sorry, impossible yes, but good idea none the less :D )
I was thinking along the same line. Bring back an original ride. :D For gurnee that could be Eagles flight / delta Flyer (dump condor) or get rid of a certain giant lawn ornament then rebuild and install skywhirl.

I also would like to see a nice photo book put together covering 3 decades.
JW65
Tidal Wave

Post by JW65 »

How about a day when visitors are encouraged to dress in bicentennial clothing similar to the time when the park opened in 1976. Red, white and blue, stars, stripes...etc.
m11stephen2
Yankee Clipper

Post by m11stephen2 »

My idea is paint part of the ae station silver for its 25th season. They should also have poasters and stuff saying happy 30th aniversary.
steven
Site Admin

Post by steven »

Okay, we have a duplicate going on here. I'll lock this one. You can continue posting on this topic in the other thread:

http://www.greatamericaparks.com/forums ... .php?t=277

Steven