Haha, old...

General discussion about Marriott's GREAT AMERICA
Stealthguy05
Gulf Coaster

Haha, old...

Post by Stealthguy05 »

...pga uniforms are now for sale at all major locations in the front of the park! (i say old cause now they have 70's era pollyester red,white and blue shirts saying "Great America a cbs attraction")

So i bought myself one and wore it along with some other kid.

Wow i must have gotten at least 59 questions about Survivor on opening day, i couldn't help but say every detail about the ride i knew. lol They really thought i was a associate but to avoid being kicked out of the park i said i didn't work there.

i'll be sure to post pics!
steven
Site Admin

Post by steven »

These couldn't be old because it's only been "CBS" since Viacom's recent reorganization. The style may be a retro look, however. I haven't seen these yet.

Steven
that_guy
Tidal Wave

Re: Haha, old...

Post by that_guy »

Stealthguy05 wrote:...pga uniforms are now for sale at all major locations in the front of the park! (i say old cause now they have 70's era pollyester red,white and blue shirts saying "Great America a cbs attraction")

So i bought myself one and wore it along with some other kid.

Wow i must have gotten at least 59 questions about Survivor on opening day, i couldn't help but say every detail about the ride i knew. lol They really thought i was a associate but to avoid being kicked out of the park i said i didn't work there.

i'll be sure to post pics!
Lol, I've gotta see this
How much were they?
The rides are GREAT, the shows are GREAT, the fun is GREAT, at Marriott's Great America! REMEMBER Marriott's GREAT AMERICA, REMEMBER Marriott's GREAT AMERICA!