Grizzly TV commercial... remember???

General discussion about Marriott's GREAT AMERICA
Great_American
Buzzy Bee

Grizzly TV commercial... remember???

Post by Great_American »

this is a great site! just found it.... do you guys remember the commercial for the Grizzly when it opened? It showed the coaster going through a bears mouth and I remember all my friends and I thoguht it would go through some kind of tunnel that looked like a bears mouth... hahaha, anyways I would love to see that again if anyone knows where to find it??? do you guys remember that?
imdaman
Willard's Whizzer

Post by imdaman »

Sounds like a great commercial, I can't remember it though, but I was here in the bay area then so I might have seen it :D
steven
Site Admin

Post by steven »

We did a video project that included this commercial for the first-ever PGA Coasterpalooza. It's surprising how many people remember that commercial. I was told that the park got lots of phone calls, complaining that the commercial was too scary, that it was frightening children.

Steven
Great_American
Buzzy Bee

Post by Great_American »

steven wrote:We did a video project that included this commercial for the first-ever PGA Coasterpalooza. It's surprising how many people remember that commercial. I was told that the park got lots of phone calls, complaining that the commercial was too scary, that it was frightening children.
cool! do you still have a copy of it anywhere? could you upload it?
steven
Site Admin

Post by steven »

I'll see what I can do. Remember, it's pretty scary...probably at least PG-13.

Steven
zongaboy626
Buzzy Bee

Post by zongaboy626 »

Any updates?