best place to share stuff???

General discussion about Marriott's GREAT AMERICA
Tanya
Willard's Whizzer

best place to share stuff???

Post by Tanya »

I've spent the last couple of days scanning in what I have. Mind you I am working with an old scanner, so probably not the best quality. I still have a few news articles to go.

I was wondering where the best place is to post this so I can share it. I would prefer a free place or something super cheap. So far I haven't found a place that will allow me enough space. Any suggestions would be great!

Thanks! Tanya
steven
Site Admin

Post by steven »

Hi, Tanya,

Thanks for working on those scans to share. How much space do you need? There are plans to soon have scrapbook galleries on the site for users to create their own albums.

Steven
Tanya
Willard's Whizzer

Post by Tanya »

A lot..... I'm at 84MB and that is without most of the newspaper articles. They will be the biggest. I can certainly pick and choose. Most of my photos are not that great, but show a different time in the park.
imdaman
Willard's Whizzer

Post by imdaman »

Sounds great Tanya, don't worry if the quality of the pics isn't perfect, I look forward to seeing what you've got!! Thanks for the effort!
CHROMEDOME
Buzzy Bee

Post by CHROMEDOME »

www.imageshack.us is great for photos you can put as many photos as you want there

www.photobucket.com is great as well and you can make an account and have pictures organized and what not. I don't know how much space they give you.
Tanya
Willard's Whizzer

Post by Tanya »

Thanks Chromedome, I am trying out the imageshack right now. Looks like I wasted my time earlier today. This looks like it will work.