PGA Remembered Rides

All about the rides at Marriott's GREAT AMERICA and post-Marriott rides, too
Greezed Lightening
Gulf Coaster

PGA Remembered Rides

Post by Greezed Lightening »

It sure is not the same anymore going to Great America without Greezed Lightening and Stealth. I hardly go anymore since I miss those two rides especially Greezed Lightening. The feeling you get from riding Greezed Lightening just can't be beat! Ibelieve there is only two of those shuttles of its kind left....Montezoomas Revenge Knots Berry Farm and the famous Greezed Lightening (a combination of both Tidal Waves) at Kentucky Kingdom. Is that the only two?
Why can't Greezed Lightening and Stealth come back to PGA where they belong? I wish there was a way to get them back.
that_guy
Tidal Wave

Re: PGA Remembered Rides

Post by that_guy »

Greezed Lightening wrote:It sure is not the same anymore going to Great America without Greezed Lightening and Stealth. I hardly go anymore since I miss those two rides especially Greezed Lightening. The feeling you get from riding Greezed Lightening just can't be beat! Ibelieve there is only two of those shuttles of its kind left....Montezoomas Revenge Knots Berry Farm and the famous Greezed Lightening (a combination of both Tidal Waves) at Kentucky Kingdom. Is that the only two?
Why can't Greezed Lightening and Stealth come back to PGA where they belong? I wish there was a way to get them back.
http://www.rcdb.com/installationresult. ... ,2&model=2

There are at least 9 operating, but the sad thing is half of them are over seas...
The rides are GREAT, the shows are GREAT, the fun is GREAT, at Marriott's Great America! REMEMBER Marriott's GREAT AMERICA, REMEMBER Marriott's GREAT AMERICA!
dpxtreme
Tidal Wave

Re: PGA Remembered Rides

Post by dpxtreme »

Greezed Lightening wrote:Why can't Greezed Lightening and Stealth come back to PGA where they belong? I wish there was a way to get them back.
It would be really easy to bring back Greased Lightnin' because it takes up almost no room and can be put just about anywhere. Stealth on the other hand, would have no way of being put somewhere in the park.