Loggers Run vs. Yankee Clipper

General discussion about Marriott's GREAT AMERICA
yankee Clipper91
Willard's Whizzer

Post by yankee Clipper91 »

Now that I finally rode both of them I now change my mind both of them are about the same.
RIP Sky Whirl (1976-2000)
BillK
Gulf Coaster

Post by BillK »

Most everyone who was even an infrequent guest knows that Logger's Run would get you much wetter than Yankee Clipper would…
Glorfindel7
Tidal Wave

Post by Glorfindel7 »

^ Very true... That's why on really hot days I would be more likely to wait in the Logger's Run line than the Yankee Clipper Line
yankee Clipper91
Willard's Whizzer

It all depends where you sit on the Yankee Clipper. If you sit in the front you don't get really wet. If you sit in the back or the middle then you get wet.
Glorfindel7
Tidal Wave

Post by Glorfindel7 »

yankee Clipper91 wrote:It all depends where you sit on the Yankee Clipper. If you sit in the front you don't get really wet. If you sit in the back or the middle then you get wet.
The back especially if the people in front of you ducked, but the middle I don't think the splash was that great.......
yankee Clipper91
Willard's Whizzer

From looking at other flumes I think that Great America has the best flumes. Most of the others flumes in the Six Flags chain are really short and has a little drop.
missedthemarriotera
Yankee Clipper

Post by missedthemarriotera »

it was about 3 years sence i was on yc.... but last season i went on loggers run.... and as i remember, yc was better...... but my all time favorite flume would have to be the one at mall of america (before the nickalodean theme)
ahahaha