site upgrades / remodeling (status updated)

Your questions and suggestions related to the GREATAMERICAparks.com site are welcome here. Information about site updates or changes will also be posted here.
steven
Site Admin

site upgrades / remodeling (status updated)

Post by steven »

Hello,

The site will be undergoing some upgrades that require some remodeling here and there. Things may not look completely normal for a while during the process. Also, for those who already have photo albums, the common login for the forums and photo albums will be temporarily separated. I'd recommend not uploading any new photos until I've updated this announcement that the site upgrades have been completed. Thanks.

UPDATE 1: The photo and video albums are completely down. I hope to have them back up soon. Check here for updates.

UPDATE 2: The photo and video albums are back up. User albums, however, are not currently listed. They will be back once a database problem is solved. Check here for status updates.

Steven
sfgam
Gulf Coaster

Re: site upgrades / remodeling (status updated)

Post by sfgam »

Whats up with the forums?
steven
Site Admin

Post by steven »

The forums were upgraded, resulting in this new look. The new look will be integrated into the overall site's design. But that hasn't happened yet. Meanwhile, the forums should be working as normal.

Regarding the photo albums, however, the forums and photo albums were linked. The upgrade has temporarily left the link disconnected because of database issues. Once those are resolved, everything should be back to normal.

Steven
hoop-loop
Gulf Coaster

Post by hoop-loop »

Hey Steven,
How's it going? Any updates on the user photo gallery?
Thanks,
Mark
Mark Hooper, 1976-1979 Santa Clara Ride Ops.