How about the Trolley?

Your questions and suggestions related to the GREATAMERICAparks.com site are welcome here. Information about site updates or changes will also be posted here.
imdaman
Willard's Whizzer

How about the Trolley?

Post by imdaman »

Hi Steven, I think you did a great job putting the train in the rides section of the main page. I was thinking, how about the trolley? I know it's gone from santa clara, and it was neat, and the cars were stored in the bone yard after they were removed. Any chance you could put some pics/story in the rides section?
retlawfan
Yankee Clipper

Post by retlawfan »

Wow. That would be nice. I never worked on the trolly, but I had a friend who worked on it in SC (He became a friend years after leaving PGA, due to an incident we were both involved in at PGA), and seeing some of those pictures would be really fun.

I might be able to find one (picture of the trolly) in an old emplyee "yearbook" that I have stashed away somewhere. I'll see if I can find it.
retlawfan
Yankee Clipper

Re: How about the Trolley?

Post by retlawfan »

Are there any photos or information about the trolly out there?
Great America Security
Santa Clara
1989-1992
steven
Site Admin

Post by steven »

I'm sorry that I somehow missed the original question so long ago! Anyway, I'll see what I can find on the trolley.

Steven
retlawfan
Yankee Clipper

Post by retlawfan »

I was unable to find my employee yearbook. If it ever turns up, I'll post what I find.
Great America Security
Santa Clara
1989-1992
steven
Site Admin

Post by steven »

I hope you find it! Thanks.

Steven