TV commercials from 1980/81

Your questions and suggestions related to the GREATAMERICAparks.com site are welcome here. Information about site updates or changes will also be posted here.
beamerbarb
Buzzy Bee

TV commercials from 1980/81

Post by beamerbarb »

My daughter did a commercial in 1980-81 with Bugs Bunny, she has pigtails and a striped shirt, it was made into dozens of commercials and used for 10 years or until the park was sold and Bugs was OUT.. these commercials were in your Media section and now they are gone.. how do I get a copy of one or download it. What a Place was the name of it. :roll:
steven
Site Admin

Re: TV commercials from 1980/81

Post by steven »

Hi, beamerbarb!

Great to hear from you! The commercials are all still there. Is this the one that you are looking for?
http://www.greatamericaparks.com/images ... play_media

There is a little girl with pigtails in a colored striped shirt who runs to and hugs Bugs Bunny. Is that her?

I'm sending you a private message via the forums with additional information for you.

Say "hi" to your daughter for us!

Best regards,
Steven
beamerbarb
Buzzy Bee

Re: TV commercials from 1980/81

Post by beamerbarb »

Thanks Steven for getting back to me.. I am having a problem launching the video.. not sure what is wrong, it is totally distorted with Firefox and with Safari it is blank..It was working when I would click the arrow, but now nothing, not sure what I am not doing. Is there anyway it is on You Tube? I have been lucky enough to find several of her other commercials on there... but not Great America...
Thanks BARBARA