Fright Fest 10/20

General discussion about Marriott's GREAT AMERICA
GreatAmericaFan17
Buzzy Bee

Post by GreatAmericaFan17 »

I Also Would like to know How Come Blood River Never Opened This year or Last year? :? Will It open again Next year for Fright Fest?
I'll Think of a Signature somepoint...
Demonlover13
Tidal Wave

Post by Demonlover13 »

That was wierd blood river wasn't running. There would have been a big crowd on those hot days the first week or two.
I need a great day this year, or 2, or 30!
WestBurbs14
Yankee Clipper

Re: Fright Fest

Post by WestBurbs14 »

the Crypt Cruiser wrote:Magic Mountain did'nt even try this year. I don't know what happend. Last year was pretty decent. I went on Halloween night, maybe they took down alot of stuff after sunday night? :? Knott's was pretty disapointing too, and they're the kings of the haunt. I'll post pictures soon.

Oh, and to all you people crying about the smoking policy being broken :cry:. You walk around all night, with what is vaporized anti-freeze, totally engulfing your body, from the smoke machines, and you're offended by some kid with Marlboro? :shock: , get a life......really.
People who complain about smoking have a life and would like to keep it.

If the vapor produced by fog machines is unhealthy too, that's a worthy issue to discuss. I wasn't aware that the gas was vaporized anti-freeze, but if that's the case, that's another problem, not an excuse to be lax on a stated anti-smoking policy that customers take into account when they decide to visit.
Demonlover13
Tidal Wave

Post by Demonlover13 »

I beleive all people should have a right to live their life how they want. I also think that smoking out of the designated smoking areas is a reason to get kicked out of the park. As far as the fog, that's a little too extremist don't you think. Common, it's fright fest.
Morgansupertech
Gulf Coaster

Post by Morgansupertech »

The industry standard is the F100 fog machine, Fog fluid is pretty much vegetable oil, some fog machines use mineral oil which is harmless. Cigarette smoke is a million times more dangerous than haze or fog.
Demonlover13
Tidal Wave

Post by Demonlover13 »

Morgansupertech wrote:The industry standard is the F100 fog machine, Fog fluid is pretty much vegetable oil, some fog machines use mineral oil which is harmless. Cigarette smoke is a million times more dangerous than haze or fog.
Exactly
benzo41190
Gulf Coaster

Post by benzo41190 »

I think its about 95 parts water, 5 parts oil.