my coaster idea *random*

General discussion about Marriott's GREAT AMERICA
missedthemarriotera
Yankee Clipper

my coaster idea *random*

Post by missedthemarriotera »

i have an idea for a roller coaster... i think it would be cool, tell me what you think!

the cart would hold four people. one on each side of a square shaped car. there would be lots of space in the middle of the four seats. the floor would be transparent, so you could see the tracks. then the cart would start to spin very fast. and unlike most coasters, you wouldn't go up the lift hill. the line would end up high, and the first drop would be 100 feet imedeatly after leaving the station. then it would go through a tunnel after the first drop. then you could go through 4 loops next to each other. (remember you are still spinning really fast) then you would go in a corkscrew. lastly you would make your way up a huge hill back into the station, (i still havn't desided if it would be like a chain lift or a pully/wieght systm to get back into the station)

please tell me what you think... i know it would probably be almost imposible to make a coaster like that... i just thought it'd be kinda cool! :lol:
ahahaha
dpxtreme
Tidal Wave

Post by dpxtreme »

I think I would get an aneurysm and die.
MGA1
Willard's Whizzer

Post by MGA1 »

If I understand your proposed coaster, the track would be similar to The Demon...if the Demon station was at the top of the chain lift. But instead of a train like The Demon, you'd have ride units on the track that spin like the Tea Cups at Disney with a clear plexiglass floor? Are you going to name it the MegaBarfer or the Puke'n'Hurl?

I'm sure it could be built but I think it would be more sickening than thrilling. Seriously, 99% of the riders would hurl...it would be the worst ride to work on since you'd be cleaning up guest puke all day long.
"...and enjoy the rest of your day here at Marriott's GRRRREAT America"
missedthemarriotera
Yankee Clipper

lol, i was thinking it would be alot simaler to the demon track.... and maybe i guess i should remember most ppl dont have as strong a stomache as me... :lol: thanks!!
ahahaha
missedthemarriotera
Yankee Clipper

i thought maybe this would make a better track http://www.coastersandmore.com/pic/typhoon/3dlayout.gif lol
ahahaha