Andre's Fries

General discussion about Marriott's GREAT AMERICA
Demonlover13
Tidal Wave

Andre's Fries

Post by Demonlover13 »

Some day during Fright Fest, I decided to spend the money and get some food at Farmer's Market. I remember reading on here about how good Andre's Fries were in the Marriott's days. I looked up and noticed Andre's is still there to my surprise. It's about the only place to eat in Farmer's Market that isn't a chain and they're REALLY good. If anyone has memories of Andre's, please share.
I need a great day this year, or 2, or 30!
dpxtreme
Tidal Wave

Post by dpxtreme »

That's what's nice about CGA; everything in Food Festival (food court) is not a big chain food place. But who knows is Cedar Fair is going to keep it that way.
Demonlover13
Tidal Wave

Post by Demonlover13 »

I'm sorry, I forgot to mention I was talking about SFGAm, not CGA. Sorry for the confusion but good to know it's still there too.
Glorfindel7
Tidal Wave

Post by Glorfindel7 »

Good Fries, I remember getting the cupful....
But I didn't think much of the corn dogs....

(This is about the best that I can do, last time I ate there was likely about 15 years ago :shock: )
dpxtreme
Tidal Wave

Post by dpxtreme »

Demonlover13 wrote:I'm sorry, I forgot to mention I was talking about SFGAm, not CGA. Sorry for the confusion but good to know it's still there too.
Oh, I know you meant Six Flags. "Fright Fest" and "Farmer's Market" gave it away. I'm not a big fan of parks having chain restaurants or fast food places in them. But then again, a Johnny Rockets and Panda Express aren't that bad. Now the park had a McDonald's or Burger King, or something along those lines, that would be bad.
Demonlover13
Tidal Wave

Post by Demonlover13 »

They wouldn't put in a burger king. People walk to to the one across the street from the entrance.