Map Request

General discussion about Marriott's GREAT AMERICA
GAfanfromFL
Buzzy Bee

Map Request

Post by GAfanfromFL »

I have a request for anyone who is willing to help me out. Can somebody take this SFGAm 2012 map http://www.sixflags.com/greatAmerica/as ... ullMap.pdf and overlay with Paint, Photoshop, etc. the outline of Delta Flyer/Eagle's Flight w/stations and Southern Cross w/stations? Also can somebody take this CGA 2012 map http://www.cagreatamerica.com/images/up ... rk_map.jpg and overlay with Paint, Photoshop, etc. the path of the Train w/stations? Thanks in advance
impala101
Buzzy Bee

Re: Map Request

Post by impala101 »

Hi there!

I can help you with your first request. I have never been to the Santa Clara GA, so hopefully someone else can help you there.

The Eagle's Flight station was located in what now is Funnel Cake Foundry, located in County Fair, near the Fairgorunds Junction train station.
I believe it is the same building, just having the inside renovated.

The Delta Flyer station was located in Orleans Place, where Condor is currently located.

The Southern Cross stations are a little more difficult to place, as the landscapes there have changed dramatically.
What you see in the overlay I did is my best estimation as to where the stations were. Also, take into account that those park maps aren't necessarily scaled accurately.

Anyway, here it is: (Click to enlarge)
steven
Site Admin

Post by steven »

Nice job, impala101! Thank you and welcome!

Best regards,
Steven
impala101
Buzzy Bee

Post by impala101 »

steven wrote:Nice job, impala101! Thank you and welcome!

Best regards,
Steven
Thanks steven, happy to be here :D
GAfanfromFL
Buzzy Bee

Post by GAfanfromFL »

Thank you so much! :D
Now all I need is the Santa Clara Map.