Website Merchandise

Your questions and suggestions related to the GREATAMERICAparks.com site are welcome here. Information about site updates or changes will also be posted here.
SFGAmfreak4life
Willard's Whizzer

Website Merchandise

Post by SFGAmfreak4life »

I think it would be a cool idea if Steven made merchandise for the site. He could make t-shirts with Tidal Wave or some other ride on it and at the bottom it says greatamericaparks.com
Bumper sticker saying greatamericaparks.com
Anything along those lines would be cool.
I would proudly promote this site as long as I had a t-shirt or something. Tell me what you guys think.
that_guy
Tidal Wave

Post by that_guy »

I would buy it, but, I must admit I won't see many people who would care to go on the site or about Marriott's Great America sadly. Also, I like the smaller memberlist instead of the 2000 or more people who tend to overcrowd the topics...
SFGAmfreak4life
Willard's Whizzer

Post by SFGAmfreak4life »

I didn't think about any of that and you're right.
redfishpaw
Tidal Wave

Post by redfishpaw »

I would like to see a photo book of the parks, perhaps with before and after photos and also yearly aerial photos as seen in the SFGA admin building.
See Brian's Aug 4th post on this page if you missed seeing the aerials
http://www.greatamericaparks.com/forums ... 66&start=0
that_guy
Tidal Wave

Post by that_guy »

that_guy wrote:I would buy it, but, I must admit I won't see many people who would care to go on the site or about Marriott's Great America sadly. Also, I like the smaller memberlist instead of the 2000 or more people who tend to overcrowd the topics...
A Great Example would be the Six Flags Great America World Forum

(sorry I just had to say that, not to anger anyone)
The rides are GREAT, the shows are GREAT, the fun is GREAT, at Marriott's Great America! REMEMBER Marriott's GREAT AMERICA, REMEMBER Marriott's GREAT AMERICA!
Glorfindel7
Tidal Wave

Post by Glorfindel7 »

redfishpaw wrote:I would like to see a photo book of the parks, perhaps with before and after photos and also yearly aerial photos as seen in the SFGA admin building.
See Brian's Aug 4th post on this page if you missed seeing the aerials
http://www.greatamericaparks.com/forums ... 66&start=0
This reminds me, when I was a kid I used to own a book that had exactly that... pictures of all park regions and rides... It was sold in 1982 as part of the "leftover" Marriots mechandise that was dumped very cheaply when Six Flags took over. I distinctly remember some pictures where from different times and kept together. I really wish I still had that book, then I'd create a photo album with all of the pictures.
jonrev
Tidal Wave

Post by jonrev »

It would be cool if someone could make replica MGAm merchandise that was sold in the shops. Like the old Edge t-shirts and postcards and such.
Gurnee Ride Op - 2007
Stealthguy05
Gulf Coaster

Post by Stealthguy05 »

^wouldn't we be breaking Registered Copyright (r) Laws if we did that?

maybe it's soo long ago that they have all expired! lol :lol:
jonrev
Tidal Wave

Post by jonrev »

That's what I was thinking. Maybe if someone could get permission to replicate the shirts. People have done it for Riverview park several times.
Gurnee Ride Op - 2007