So, What'dya Think?

Your questions and suggestions related to the GREATAMERICAparks.com site are welcome here. Information about site updates or changes will also be posted here.
JW65
Tidal Wave

So, What'dya Think?

Post by JW65 »

Steven,

Now that the forum is taking shape, what are your thoughts about what we've been bringing up for topics and our knowlege of the parks?

Is it daunting to see the number of posts?

Don't feel overwhelmed in trying to always answer/comment on each post....Many of us can do that for you.

Its been fun thinking of things to ask questions about/tell about. I guess we all just needed a place to do that and the forum is that place.

Jeff :P
steven
Site Admin

Post by steven »

Hi, Jeff,

I'm happy to see that the forums have been taking off nicely. I'm glad to see the information exchange and the sharing of memories. I enjoy reading the posts. Thanks for being such an enthusiastic participant!

Steven
dth1971
Yankee Clipper

Forums

Post by dth1971 »

I think the Great America Park forums are a hit!

Maybe I can find forum posters who sign up to use this forum who live in the state of California (home to the Great America park - first Marriott's, now Paramount's - in Santa Clara).
JW65
Tidal Wave

Post by JW65 »

And...what do the rest of you all think of the Forums? We haven't seemed to run out of steam yet!
retlawfan
Yankee Clipper

Post by retlawfan »

I just found the site again. I had visited in the past, but apparently before the forum days.

there is plenty to discuss still. I worked at Santa Clara GA from 1989 through 1992. A lot can happen in 4 seasons!

So, off we go....
that_guy
Tidal Wave

Post by that_guy »

So…, Steven is there anything in the works?